You can make profit in any business. You can trade in any industry and profit from it if you know the answers to these two questions.
- Does my customer have a problem that he can’t solve on his own?
- Can I come up with a solution that the customer will easily accept from me?
Answering these two questions will give you all the advantages —
- Keeps you ahead of the competition.
- 100% profit in your business will be guaranteed.
- Your customers will be loyal to you.
- Your brand equity will increase a lot.
- Your business manpower will be satisfied.
- Your return on investment will be higher.
- Your inventory turnover will be high.
- You will get good opportunities from financial institutions. etc. and various benefits you will get.
If you want to do business with very little money, you can start with digital product business because it takes very little money and once you can attract a good number of customers very quickly.
And in this business you can expand your business internationally very easily and very quickly by meeting the needs of the country.
For example –
- Graphics Design
- Animation Design
- Video production
- Website design and development
- Articles and infographics
- Software Design and Development
- Downloadable music
- Streaming media
- Video tutorial
- Online games
- Mobile apps
- Internet coupons and electronic tickets
- Digital Marketing
etc. There are many more digital product businesses. Apart from that you can trade any physical product but you must add technology because technology is the future.
For example, now if you do t-shirt business then you have to add technology because technology is a medium that will reduce your cost by 10 times and increase your profit by 50 times.
No need to worry about the technology because the technology vendor will explain the technology to you very well.
Follow me to get regular posts on business advice, entrepreneur advice, small business, small capital, investment, career etc. and encourage me by sharing my posts so that I can come up with such posts regularly later.